- Provide a means of communication between district employees to exchange information and ideas that encourage unification and coordination of our district programs.
- Help to establish and support a continuing education program for all district employees.
- Provide input into the activities of MASWCD and the Board of Water and Soil Resources, to increase the contribution of district employees and effectiveness of districts and their programs.
- Inform district employees of current events and job opportunities.
- Strive to maintain a stable and harmonious working relationship between districts, employees, supervisors and cooperating agencies.
2013 Convention Raffle Winners
MACDE Director Ben Ruley presents Dale
Walz with the
2013 Extraordinary Contribution Award
Early Bird 2014 Registration Winners
2013 Membership Form PDF
Previous Extraordinary Employees PDF
Why Become an MACDE Member? PDF
Would you like to post a job vacancy? PDF