- Provide a means of communication between district employees to exchange information and ideas that encourage unification and coordination of our district programs.
- Help to establish and support a continuing education program for all district employees.
- Provide input into the activities of MASWCD and the Board of Water and Soil Resources, to increase the contribution of district employees and effectiveness of districts and their programs.
- Inform district employees of current events and job opportunities.
- Strive to maintain a stable and harmonious working relationship between districts, employees, supervisors and cooperating agencies.
2012 Convention Raffle Winners
MACDE President Matt Solemsaas presents Anne
Oldakowski with the 2012 Extraordinary Contribution Award
$25 Early Bird 2013 Registration Winners
2013 Membership Form PDF
Previous Extraordinary Employees PDF
Why Become an MACDE Member? PDF
Would you like to post a job vacancy? PDF